Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Simpsons, Keith Olbermann and Me

I just woke up from this dream 48 minutes ago. I am not making this up. I really dreamed this.

I was hanging with The Simpsons. Actually in their home. Watching TV, having dinner with them; I was their friend. But I was me, I was not a cartoon character. In our conversations they kept complaining about Keith Olbermann, saying that he hated them and was always criticizing them on TV. They figured since I am a human I could maybe get into Keith's home and kind of take a look around to see if I could find any clues, notes or something, explaining why he hated them so much.
I agreed to do it so they drove me over to Keith's place.
Somehow I got into his house and started snooping around. Looking into the cupboard below his TV/wall unit, looking in the drawers of his end tables, looking through loose papers on the coffee table. I had the feeling he wouldn't be home for a while so I decided to take a shower.
I had just walked into the bathroom and closed the door when I heard the front door open. Keith was home. I figured I better explain myself so I walked out to talk to him. He was pissed at first but I calmed him down. He listened to my story as if it made perfect sense but when I was done he told me he was going to press charges. He was going to call the cops on me for breaking into his house.

Then Carol's alarm went off. I'll never know what happened to me. Never know if I got arrested; never know if The Simpsons came to my defense.

I have to stress once more that I am not making this up.

This, folks, is what frightens me about my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment