Saturday, August 3, 2013

Something To Think About

If you get up in the morning and:

1) Go to the bathroom
2) Brush your teeth
3) Wash your face
4) Floss
5) Apply deoderant
6) Comb your hair

and then go downstairs and:

7) Refresh the cats' water bowl
8) Pop a 10 mg Crestor
9) Pop a Bayer baby aspirin
10) Dump 1 tablespoon of vinegar in a little water and drink it

you have accomplished 10 things.

At this point I think you would be justified in turning around and going back to bed.




Of course if you consider yourself a go getter, I'm sure that thought process offends you. You are probably one of those people who is always saying "work smarter, not harder." Or you are one of those people who is always saying "give me something to do. I can't stand doing nothing."

Experience tells me that most people who say "work smarter, not harder" work their asses off running in circles because they are not smart enough to follow their own "advice."

And that people who say they can't stand doing nothing are perfectly content to do absolutely nothing.

I'm tired now. Gonna take me a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment