Friday, December 2, 2011

The Weight (one of my favorite songs)

Yesterday was December 1, 2011.

I weighed 169 pounds.

I warned you earlier this year not to bet against me. I am focused, determined, and dedicated to working hard. I want what I want and I want it bad. The goal was to weigh 169 pounds or less by December 31. I have achieved that by December 1. It took enormous focus and determination to get there. At the age of fifty seven, you have to exercise 37 hours per day and eat 1 banana per day and nothing else, in order to lose 6 ounces every other month.

Contrary to what you have heard, I am not a fool. I know that I can very easily gain 426 pounds in the month of December alone. One slice of pizza, one cheeseburger. So I am fanatically devoted to maintaining this weight or, even better, losing another pound or two.

Trust me, I will not be defeated.

That's all I'm gonna say tonight. I am exhausted. It has been a very hard two days for me at two Booze Emporiums.

Tomorrow could be difficult for you. I have not been able to write for two days. I am jonesing. Wrote down four ideas on a quart booze bag in work today. FOUR.

I need to write like a corporate killer needs to kill.

I am proud of the weight loss. I don't give a damn if you think its trivial or not. Your negative opinions are about as useful as projectile vomiting.

Until tomorrow, I remain your 169 pound word addict.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment