Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Take That, You Wily Motherfucker

Sometimes you just gotta let it all out.

I'm talking expressing yourself as violently as you can, releasing the frustrations, disappointments and broken dreams of your life at someone else's expense.

That is what other human beings are for. To wail on in moments of crisis. They are pissing their own lives away anyway so a beating is not out of line.

Gotta choose carefully, though. If the plan disintegrates into you receiving a beating because you chose poorly, that kinda defeats the purpose.

I'm going out right now to the Henniker Home for the Aged, Decrepit, and Terminally Despaired. If I can avoid being admitted on the spot as a new patient, I'm gonna find me a 98 year old woman and put my knuckles to her face. Stomp her good.

That should improve my mood significantly.

Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment