Saturday, September 22, 2018

Sweet Inspiration

Woke up this morning with the following words in my head:

"Every fucking scumbag is a jerkoff motherfucker".

Not kidding.

Symptomatic of a great deal of repressed anger, apparently.

When I drank heavily (I know nobody believes me, but I do not drink anywhere near as much as I used to. That being said, Dr. Feelgood would still prefer that I cut my drinking in half. Fucking killjoy.) Carol used to tell me that I would yell in my sleep "Fuck you. Fuck you. I will fucking kill you." She would ask me who I wanted to kill but of course I did not answer. And I would never be aware of or remember these episodes.

Anyway, I love the rhythm of this sentence.

Every fucking scumbag is a jerkoff motherfucker. I could really do something with an opening line like that. Like write a poem.


Every Fucking Scumbag

Every fucking scumbag is a jerkoff motherfucker.
The guy was tall, the guy was tough, a fucking crossroad trucker,
He stole my girl, he stole my booze, he broke my nose and ribs,
he had a real mean outlook, man, in everything he did.
I chased them down to Kansas, man, and really don't know why,
my girl was nothing but a whore, she never really tried.
I gave her love, I gave her cash, but all she ever did,
was lie to me and cheat and steal, and fuck my best friend Syd.
I caught them in a cheap motel, a cheesy neon sign,
a bag of pills, some weed, some coke and lowlife cheapo wine.
She straddled him, he gasped and moaned, I stood inside the door,
Until I said "Get off him, bitch, you fucking scumbag whore."
He tried to move but much too slow, my gun pressed to his head,
his eyes were wide, he drooled and shook, he knew he'd soon be dead.
I said "You fucked with me you stupid shit, you brainless moron sucker,
every fucking scumbag is a jerkoff motherfucker."

And when my girl told me she made a mistake and still loved me,
I blew her head off too.

How's that?

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete