Monday, November 15, 2021

I'm Still Your Dad

Bobby Axelrod from Billlions, just before he gets arrested, explaining things to his two young sons:

"I'm going to be arrested today. For now, here's all you need to know. The government is going to say that I did something wrong. But the government is a bunch of fucking liars, guys. Listen. Look, that's not true. Sometimes they lie. Sometimes they tell the truth, just like everyone...like me. Most folks, they find this out about their dads much later, but everyone finds it out. I'm a flawed man. And I'm not perfect. I'm not always right. I don't always win. I fucked up. I did do something wrong. If that makes me a bad person, well, you'll have to decide that for yourselves, not just once, but many times more as you grow older and you learn more. But know this. I'm still your Dad."


No comments:

Post a Comment