Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I Am So Full of Shit

Re: The blog post titled "A Fascinating Dichotomy".

The last sentence of that offering was: "I definitely smile a lot more now when I am sitting in line on my way to work and I hear the laughter."

Pure garbage. What a wimpy cop out.

I don't smile more sitting in traffic outside of ConVal Regional High - I don't smile at all. That sentence was just a cute way to wrap things up.

I put myself in a box because I am trying to avoid grand pronouncements. Things like "I am definitely going to explode to re-birth at this back to high school moment in my life."

Because I don't trust my own promises.

Then I have to find a way to wrap things up differently.

Somehow I wrote that sentence without slitting my own throat. I don't know how I did it.

So ignore it. It ain't genuine and it definitely ain't the real me.

I strive for straight ahead honesty in here but in some ways writing this blog is like being on stage. And I am definitely a ham. Love the attention. Love to perform.

I get carried away sometimes.

I'll try to do better next time, as Tony Kornheiser says every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment