Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Ray Donovan

I have taken a deep dive into this show on Showtime.

They are into Season 6; I started watching about 2 weeks ago and I am half way through Season 3.

Fucking awesome show. Reminds me very much of The Sopranos. You know, you got these bad ass characters you should hate, but because you get to see their sensitive side, you love them, you root for them.

Man, every time Ray Donovan kills somebody, I celebrate with champagne.

Anyway, as I try to fine tune my life before there ain't nothing left, and I am wondering how to handle a certain situation I say to myself "What would Mickey do?"

Referring to Mickey Donovan, Ray's Dad. Played by Jon Voight.

Awesome character. "Devil may care I don't give a shit about anything" kind of guy.

Jesus Christ I love this fucking show.

No comments:

Post a Comment