Tuesday, December 26, 2023

12/26 Is Weird, Ain't It?

The day after, baby - it is a strange almost unmanageable situation.

It's heavy - it is oppressive.

If you had a great Christmas - and I did (except for the Tom Hanks Incident - I swear I'm losing my fucking mind and getting real obvious about it) - if you had a fun day, the day afta is a real slap in the face.

All you can do is take drugs and drink alcohol. Nips are a convenient escape at work.

Look forward to the New Year. That helps. A new year is always top heavy with possibility - the sky is the limit - nothing you can't do, nothing you can't have.

Today is a definite bummer - but January 1 gives you a fresh shot at hope and happiness.

That's life baby - you gotta take your lumps, you gotta take your shots.


Getting Nervous: Everything is perfect. Except that I have only 6 more days to get my Lincoln and my Movado. With all this pressure I just might turn into a sparkly diamond. 

(Jesus, I hope so)

No comments:

Post a Comment