Saturday, July 1, 2023

June - A Reckoning

First of all I'd like to say "Fuck You" to June.

Fucking month stole 30 days from my summer with shitty weather all month long. Glad you're dead.


I exercised 20 days in June. Not exceptional, not bad.

Weight Loss: ZERO. I didn't lose weight, I didn't gain weight.

Two months in a row I did not lose weight. I have hit the proverbial brick wall. 

I will be existing on a diet of cottage cheese, air, and water in July. I weigh 184 pounds. This is not stasis. It is sloth. I am still a fat man. You should see me with my shirt off. On second thought, you do not want to see me with my shirt off. Disgusting.

If I walked into a 7-Eleven on a hot July day to get my hands on a Summertime Citrus Slurpee, followed by a petty criminal there to rob the store - and he commanded all the customers to take their clothes off so they would be less likely to follow him out of the store - I would say "Just shoot me. Fucking shoot me and get it over with. I am not taking my clothes off."

I am going to kick ass in July so much that awards will be awarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment