Saturday, July 29, 2023

Surrendering To July (Wanna Grab That Drink?)

Throwing in the towel for this month, folks.

I will not have anything of significance to report in my monthly reckoning, which sucks immeasurably because January, February, March and April were positive. But then May and June chugged along with no advancement and July has gone backwards. If this was baseball I wouldn't be too worried about it, but this is my life.

Pretty sure I have gained weight. 

Exercising efforts have fallen way short.

My knee is giving me a lot of trouble and I can't seem to exercise my way out of it. Wearing a sleeve again. Have to contact Dr. Feelgood to see what's going on. I hate doctors.

AI destroyed 99.9% of copywriting hope. After putting in the effort to get up and running, on a zoom call an administrator told me that AI is commandeering the business. There are precious few assignments available, and the ones that are, suck. The rest get swallowed up by AI.

I'm still working a shit-ass little job.

Got no fucking money and no fucking safety net.

Dealing with the house again. Not feeling hopeful at all.

In fact, at the moment, hope in general is on life-support.

Feeling pretty down.

But I'm sure you are too.

Wanna go out for a drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment