Monday, September 9, 2024

Bukowski

"The days run away like wild horses over the hills."

Charles Bukowski


I am 70 years, 7 months, and 9 days old.

The last year in my life has been magical. I can't get complacent.

I'm digging the happy, but I got more to do. I have to secure our financial security. We live in a home that we love, and in a community that we love, but there are wolves who cannot wait to rip our flesh and suck the marrow from our bones.

A flame has been lit in my soul - I need to blow that thing up to bonfire status.

I am building strength and layering strength upon strength.

In a very few months I will be 71.

The days are indeed running away like wild horses over the hills.

I'm not stopping until I get what I want. I'm not stopping until Carol gets what she deserves.

I owe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment