Thursday, February 16, 2012

How To Use Box Handles

This is how stupid this great country of ours has become. Saw these instructions on the side of an Avon box.

How To Use Box Handles:
1) Push hole in the corner of the outlined area.
2) Pinch the tear away portion.
3) Pull the long ways, like zipping a zipper.
4) Remove tear away portion, creating handle.

There are two illustrations on the box to complement the directions.

Curious, I went on line to the Avon site to see if there have been any complaints filed regarding the directions. I found this: "You left out the most important step. It took me four or five attempts before I realized I could just insert my fingers into the newly created handle hole and actually lift the box. Your directions need to be improved."

No comments:

Post a Comment