Wednesday, October 18, 2023

I Can Get Good

 If the Detroit Lions can get good, I can get good.


Unrelated: I Love The Boston Bruins.


I was watching Behind the B. The Bruins got visited by Johnny Bucyk and Derek Sanderson. Priceless.

Bucyk was talking about today's training methods. He said: "In my day we would be sitting in a bar an hour after practice." Love it. I could have been a professional athlete back in the day.

It was photo day for the B's. They were doing those ridiculous tough guy poses. They were talking about all the promotional things the players do today. Sanderson was asked if they did that kind of stuff in his day. He smirked sarcastically and said "Are you kidding me? I took off my skates after the last day of the season and didn't put them back on again until the first day of practice." 

Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment