Monday, October 30, 2023

My Morning Prayer

 Throughout this vicious preparing to move process I have been less than a man.

I have whined, lost my temper, been indecisive, and been mean and inconsiderate of Carol.

Because of that I have increased the stress on her by 50%. What a selfish fool I have been.

Today we close on both houses. Tomorrow we move. Two more extraordinarily stressful days.

My prayer is as follows.

Give me the strength and maturity and discipline and consideration to consider Carol's emotions every step of the way. To step back, take a breath, think, and be responsible in every decision and in dealing with every problem that occurs these next two days. Help me to not add even 1% more stress onto Carol's shoulders. Help me to be a man. Help me to make what is ultimately an extraordinarily happy occurrence in our life be as happy as it can possibly be. Help me to allow my love for Carol to shine through and give her the strength and confidence she needs. Please allow me to make her happy. Allow me to help her get to the place of happiness in our new home that she deserves.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment