Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Major Breakthrough

Last night's post was written on the laptop in my lap. In my recliner.

I have rocketed into the 21st century with a piece of five year old technology. Maybe even older than that.

Courtesy of my son Craig. He had a laptop he doesn't use anymore because he has all the up to date technology. So he gave the magic machine to me.

This could prove quite dangerous. I may become impossible to shut up.

Carol has an unstoppable relationship with computer games. Once she starts she can't stop. She goes upstairs to the computer saying "I'll be down shortly."

Two hours later, after numerous, quite loud exclamations of "I can't beat this goddamn game", she drags her ass downstairs and deigns to feed me.

Up until Sunday night, if I had something burning I just had to get off of my mind......................it had to wait. And when the opportunity finally presented itself, inspiration and energy had often waned.

Not anymore.

The world is at my mercy.

I feel smugly in control and quite hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment