Sunday, April 26, 2015

To Dwell and to Strive

Holy moly, baby it has been seven days since fingers last touched keyboard.

Bet you enjoyed the break.

Me, I feel hungry.

Two things truly float my soul on an individual and personal basis.

Cup of coffee and a book.

Writing.

Those two releases existed in me as inevitable on January 1, 1954.

No matter what turn my life took from that day on, it was in my genes to read and to write.

How do you explain these things?

Doesn't matter.

I read today for the first time in a week also.

I have been so off balance this past week that I have been traveling in circles, listing to the left and coming back around.

Early shifts all week. Like them because I get home early, but I have a hard time managing them.

Get beat up for eight hours at work and then come home and beat myself up for the rest of the night.

How do you explain these things?

Does matter.

But I don't have the energy right now.

The week has gone invisible.

Today I can see.

Got some time today, got real life going on.

I'm still alive. Still supposedly healthy.

Not a bad place to dwell and to strive.


No comments:

Post a Comment