Wednesday, April 1, 2015

.333

OK, happy April 1 and all that.

It is yet another new beginning. Another new month in the year 2015.

Another chance to start fresh.

Gotta admit my batting average is not so hot in 2015. At least from my perspective.

January was a good month. Did stuff. Was inspired.

February sucked royally, March was equally as bad.

1 for 3 in the monthly average department. In baseball that is a pretty good average.

When you are trying to radically change your life it is not so hot.

Excuses: February was just a disgusting, horrific, spirit crushing winter month. March was Kevin.

Reality: There are no excuses.

April has arrived. Fools sell it as spring. It obviously does not feel or look like spring. It is a bogus month offering bogus hope.

Still, maybe I can make something out of this month. If I do I will be batting .500 in 2015.

I can work with .500.

We'll see.






No comments:

Post a Comment