Thursday, October 4, 2018

A Flaming Fucking Injustice

So, yeah - I got called into work this afternoon.

Doesn't that suck? Do you know what that means? I planned on working 2 days this week. Now I have to work 2 and 3/4. Because there is a fucking show tonight. I gotta work a show.

That means dealing face to face with customers. Jesus Fucking Christ.

You have any idea how stressful this is for me?

How many days a week do you work?................. Six? Really? Holy Shit.

But you make good money right?.................... $7.25/hour? Oh my God.

But you like your job right?........................ No? You fucking hate it? Jesus.

You dig your co-workers though, right? .....................You'd rather see them dead?  Wow.

I am an ungrateful, selfish prick.

(At this point the author raised a gun to his head and blew his brains all over the fucking living room. Which the cats feasted on with great delight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment