Saturday, August 14, 2021

Learning

What is learning?

Is this something that people actually do? How does it work?

Apparently learning happens when you experience something, and then take a step back to evaluate that experience. You figure out if it was a good experience or a bad experience given the parameters of your goals, aspirations and dreams, and then make whatever mid-course corrections you deem necessary to get you to where you want to be.

At least that's what I am told.

Seems like learning could be a very valuable tool in living a life.

I have determined that I need to strengthen my learning capabilities. So I hired a Life Learning Counselor & Gut-Check coach. We hit it off right off the bat.

His fee is $10,000 which appears steep, but I figured at this point in my life I need rapid, high quality results.

He asked for $5,000 up front to cover Preparation Contingencies. Seemed reasonable to me.

I haven't seen him since.

No comments:

Post a Comment