Sunday, July 7, 2013

Four a.m. Cats

Crawl out of bed this morning at four, make the inevitable trip to the bathroom.

Crawl back into bed. Lakota jumps up onto the bed and curls up/falls back against my enormous bloated, gargantuan belly. I love her in this position.

Minutes later, Maka walks across my pillow and curls up on it, touching my head.

This creates a cross current of purity that thrills me. Being in contact with both cats at once in a semi-lucid, half awake state, results in a purity current running through my body.

They do this from time to time to cleanse me. Injecting my body with natural existence in an attempt to calm my diseased mind.

Unfortunately there is too much poison in this body and in this mind (after all these years) to be completely eradicated.

But progress is made and comfort is provided.

Pretty cool.

These two magnificent creatures are trying desperately to save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment