Sunday, August 17, 2014

Random

I was researching Lord Byron in biography.com

Very interesting dude. I shall learn more about him.

At the top of the page it had a birthday's today thing. Today is Robert De Niro's birthday.

First of all I hope he is enjoying a meaningful and joyous celebration. He's a cool guy. Honest. Last time he was over the house he said: "Joe, come on. You got to stop underachieving."

I value his friendship.

Here's my problem.

When I dialed up his page the headline says:

Robert De Niro Biography
Film Actor, Theater Actor, Director (1943-)

I hate that unfinished life in parentheses thing. Its like an invitation to death. It spooks me.

Don't associate that with a person's name until they are actually dead.

Otherwise leave it the hell out of there.

Happy Birthday, Bob. 71 years old and still rocking. Still bringing the swagger. The cool. The sophistication.

One of a kind, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment