Monday, November 10, 2014

Today's Dream

I had the luxury of sleeping late today because Carol took the day off and I don't have to report to HELL until 11:00.

I was up at 6:20. Who knows why.

Had a dream. One of those morning dreams. Those seem to be the most bizarre.

I had decided to have a go at another shrink. One closer to home.

Found a guy, a local guy. When I walked into his office it was Larry David.

This did not fluster me. I was deeply and darkly honest with him. Told him all the dark stuff I didn't tell the previous guy.

Suddenly he says "Let's take a walk."

So we go out and walk around the neighborhood a bit.

As we are heading back I see a car pulling into LD's driveway. A guy gets out and walks into the office.

Me and Larry settle back in and resume the conversation. The other guy joins in, which I find kind of odd.

Larry says nothing.

Minutes later another guy walks in, plugs his laptop into an outlet in the wall and begins playing a video game.

Loudly. It is distracting; we can hear the music, the explosions, all the typical video game noise.

For a while Larry says nothing. I'm thinking "Are you serious? Are you just going to let this guy disturb us?"

Eventually Larry gets up and unplugs the laptop. The guy gets pissed and leaves.

Whatever my brain is trying to tell me is more secretly coded than orders to arm our nuclear weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment