Sunday, November 22, 2015

No Word of A Lie

I was driving home from HELL on Friday afternoon/evening.

What is the line of demarcation between afternoon and evening?

(Blogger goes away for 1 minute). OK - I just looked it up. Got two definitions. One very specific - evening starts around 6:00 p.m. and extends to bedtime. The second definition was vague - "the latter part and close of the day and early part of the night."

I was on the road at 4:45. I'll call it late afternoon.

I was visualizing crucifying my boss.

Literally.

I was picturing me driving a nail through her left hand into the cross that would bear her weight and ultimately result in her death.

I came to a stop behind a car with a bumper sticker that read: "Be Kind" in large letters. Followed by smaller print referencing mankind and..........

I laughed out loud.



No comments:

Post a Comment