Tuesday, June 22, 2021

You Already Knew That?

I am much bolder in here than I am in the outside world.

Have you noticed?

Sadly, it makes me think of the social media cretins who air their hate-filled words with abandon, then sit demurely in the church pew on Sunday and inquire with feigned sincerity as to the health of Old Lady Smithfield.

There is a difference, though. My words are creative. Invigorating. Entertaining. Thought provoking. Humorous. Inspiring.

You see the difference, right?

Two possible solutions:

1) Invoke a blog exorcist to swap the personalities of Blog Joe with Real World Joe. So RW Joe becomes bold and influential, and Blog Joe becomes kindler and gentler.

2) Invoke a blog exorcist to inspire the qualities of Blog Joe in Real World Joe, while maintaining the same qualities in Blog Joe.

That's A Bold Statement: - The Joe you get in here is the real me. What? You already knew that? For Christ sake, you're always one step ahead of me.

OK, that's enough. One epiphany a day is enough to wear any man out.

(The reader thinks - You call that a fucking epiphany? If hyperbole were currency, you would be a rich man, Joe).

No comments:

Post a Comment