Sunday, October 2, 2022

Fuckatosis All Around

Do you really expect me to do what you want me to do?

Do you really think you can inspire fear in me? Use fear as a motivator?

Where the hell have you been?

You may hold a negative opinion of me, but that's on you, that's the weak spot in your tiny brain. I could stick a pencil in your ear and take care of that right away. Come over here.

I am walking a fine enough line as it is. Teetering and tottering, bouncing around, over and through - from violent intent to passive gratitude to self-loathing to chest pumping braggadocio to irrational, ecstatic joy.

You don't have a clue who I really am. Then again, neither do I.

That's why I keep 50 quaaludes on hand at all times, along with four handles of whiskey and a bible.

I hung myself in effigy in my clothes closet as a sobering reminder of what lies ahead.

I read poetry; deep stuff to nourish my soul. Like:

The End

When beckoned by death's fateful kiss, in this moment you might reminisce, as your past is unfurled, you cling to the world, now let go and descend the abyss.

By Fred Hornaday - King of Limericks

You might define me as well-rounded. In fact, I recommend it.

But however you see me, know that your vision is warped. I am a shape-shifter extraordinaire. An alchemist. A seasoned practitioner of dark magic.

I also enjoy Grape-Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment