Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Knucklehead

People think I'm a knucklehead,

people say I'm a knucklehead,

people see me as a knuckle head,

they think this all day long.


No fucking way I'm a knucklehead,

I just can't be a knucklehead,

I don't see me as a knucklehead,

I felt this all my life.


My brain's relaxed, it's way laid back,

my brain's relaxed, that's all there is to know.


I bang my head against the wall, to jump start all my thoughts.

I bang my head against the wall, sometimes all for nought.

I bang my head against the wall, and brilliant thoughts escape.

I bang my head against the wall, and genius does take shape.


So no, I'm not a knucklehead, 

no way I am a knucklehead,

I just can't be a knucklehead,

my mind shines for all to see.


Like a beacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment