Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Bye Bye, Pasta

Just got around to flipping my Bruins poster over to March.

I didn't want to do it - the February picture is David Pastrnak. I love David Pastrnak. Incredible hockey player, loads of personality, and one hell of a wardrobe.

He just signed an 8 year, $90 million contract with the Bruins. Yesterday at work, I formally requested an 8 year, $90 million contract. Bossman said: "Take the trash out to the dumpster, won't you?"

March is Derek Forbort. I don't know much about him, but he'll be keeping me company for the next 24 days up here. We'll be good buddies by the end of the month.

Two of my favorite athletes currently have nicknames of Pasta and Rafa. Pretty cool, huh?

I shudder to think what nicknames people have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment