Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February - A Reckoning

I exercised 15 days in February.

I lost 4 more pounds in February.

Coming into 2023 I weighed 198 pounds; I now weigh 190. That is significant. 

At that pace I will weigh 150 pounds on December 31, and will finally look like Christian Bale in The Machinist, which has always been my goal.

I am happy with the weight loss. It will slow down but it's a damn good start.

My exercise record in February sucked, just over 50%,.....................................but I have an excuse (there's always an excuse).

We had a couple of guys doing some work in the house in February. There were in and out over a period of about two and a half weeks. Seriously fucked up my exercise schedule; I did the best I could but it was challenging.

I will come roaring back in March.

I am seriously motivated in many different ways after that fucking meltdown I spoke about recently. I am sick of me in every way possible.

I am attacking everything in my life with vicious abandon; releasing my inner Honey badger. (From Joe's March 2023 press release.)

No comments:

Post a Comment