Wednesday, June 15, 2011

jesus and my IPod

Want to find jesus? He's in your Ipod, baby.
Had a couple people over for dinner last night. Magnificent night. Good conversation and laughter, good food, good booze.
Little too much booze for me. Took the morning off. Been pushing myself real hard this year. Exercising, writing, living, learning and loving. Really driving myself in every spare moment.
Feeling kind of beat up this morning so I treated myself to a solid breakfast and some R&R before I head off to the booze emporium.
Cranked up the IPod while I was cooking and before you know it I was dancing around the kitchen. No energy, tired, beat up but that magic machine brought me back to life. Still cranking as I write these words.
MUSIC. IPOD. My soul, baby, my soul. I could not live without that machine at this point and I have NEVER been able to live without music.
Life is so sweetly good right now that I feel like a Joe-sized jar of honey. Dig it, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment