Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sports Musing

Watching the Bruins pre-game hype and getting psyched.

I am a phony hockey fan. I watch very little during the season. I dig the playoffs. Shoot me.

Thinking about sports.

Hockey and football players are warriors. Watching Bruins interviews, looking at stitches and missing teeth. Blood during the game.

Football players play with broken bones, sprains, and deep muscle bruises. Blood during the game.

Baseball players are scratched from the line-up with stiff necks.

Basketball players should wear skirts. Saw footage a couple of weeks ago where TWO players took simultaneous dives as a player drove to the hoop. Standing side by side, flopping side by side.

Absolutely pathetic.



Dig the game. Go Bruins.

Side note: Sox playing the Yanks tonight. Good Boston sports night. I am grateful to be home early from work to relax with my beautiful wife and watch these games.

Does that satisfy you gratefulness junkies?

No comments:

Post a Comment