Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Best Day Of My Life

Heard a song on my Asylum commute last week called "The Best Day of My Life."

Don't even know who sings it; don't care, too lazy to check.

One line blew me away.

"But all the possibilities, no limits, just epiphanies."

That's what we are looking for, baby. That's what we need.

That is one very solid chunk of positivity and hopefulness there.

Epiphanies. I want one epiphany every day. I just joined the Epiphany A Day club and it only cost me $540. They will mail me an epiphany daily.

I can't wait. None have arrived so far but I'm sure it is just a glitch in the U.S. Postal system.

An epiphany a day might be a little greedy. I'd settle for one a week.

It is inevitable that you reach a point in your life where epiphanies are better than sex.

All the possibilities, no limits.

Absorb a little of that philosophy into your soul and see where it takes you.

I would prefer not to believe that my best days are behind me.

I would prefer to believe that I can still have the best day of my life.

And then another.

No comments:

Post a Comment