Saturday, December 19, 2020

An Amusing Story

Just went down to the pharmacy to get me some drugs.

There was a little old lady in line ahead of me. 

I use that line cautiously. Little old lady. Am I a little old man? I don't think so. But an 18 year old kid might disagree. Could be a 30 year old would disagree. Doesn't matter.

So there was a little old lady in line ahead of me.

When I got out to my car she was sitting in my front seat just closing the door. I politely tapped on the window and she looked at me in confusion. I told her this is my car. She got all flustered, then grabbed her bag and stepped out. And said: "Nothing looked familiar, I knew something was wrong."

I went out of my way to make her feel ok but she was embarassed.

Her car was parked right next to mine. A silver Kia. I drive a silver Hyundai. They are somewhat similar. I am sympathetic to her confusion.

Because in a few years that will probably be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment