Tuesday, December 8, 2020

December 8

A mixed bag, baby.

Happy Birthday, Gregg Allman

You would have been 73 today. You should have been 73 today. But I got no complaints. You gave me 3 lifetimes worth of happiness. Your music is my go to. You save me every time I listen to your music and that of The Allman Brothers Band. That is a soul-saving gift. So many memories of Allman Brothers concerts. Absolutely epic. You have been a soothing inspiration in my life for 51 years. I am deeply appreciative.


Happy Birthday, Jim Morrison.

You would have been 77 today. But I think your life span made sense. You were deeply creative and well read. They forced a life upon you you didn't want. Like a square peg in a round hole. You wanted to be a poet. You were a poet. You just couldn't escape the trap they set for you. Your creativity was a fierce thing; your life would have been short no matter what.You are buried in Pere Lachaise cemetery in Paris. So perfect. Along with Oscar Wilde, Chopin, and many others who chipped away at the world. I read your poetry, I listen to your music. You feed my soul.


Drop dead, Mark David Chapman. You killed John Lennon on December 8, 1980. I hope you get raped and killed in prison today. Why would anyone want to kill a creative person? If life was just, you would have dropped dead from a heart attack the minute Lennon died. Anyone who robs the world of creativity is the worst pig imaginable. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment