Saturday, February 6, 2021

Imagine That

I am sure you have noticed that I rarely post anything on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.

This is work related. 

I created a survival and personal betterment system that works perfectly Saturday through Tuesday. Brings me great peace, is making me feel good about myself.

Wed-Fri I drop into a black hole. Especially Thurs and Fri, thanks to a 5:30 am alarm.

I just cannot function as a human being on those days. I shut down, turn off, go numb and navigate those days with my head and my spirits down.

Our goal is to fully retire at the end of June. A noble goal.

I am not sure I will make it that far.

Saturday through Tuesday I live. Wednesday through Friday I die.

Simple as that.

I either have to craft a solution or quit.

The current situation is untenable.

No comments:

Post a Comment