Thursday, May 5, 2011

Why whiskey wisdom?

Because I have gained a lot of wisdom from whiskey. One important lesson is not to drink so much of it. But I do love it so and the way it communicates so directly. No bullshit with whiskey. It cuts right to the heart of the matter every time. And it goes with anything. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Good times and bad times. It is especially effective at work.
I will reveal here the inner workings of my mind. Sometimes whiskey soaked, sometimes straight, clean and sober.
My goal is to attract 200 million followers and get rich. If not, at the very least I will have indulged in cheap therapy, and maybe turned a couple of people on to the beauty, essence, spirituality and sheer joy of the slightly masochistic but always rewarding whiskey burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment