Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Random Purging

My brain is clipping along at 1,000 M.P.H. right now with input, impressions, thoughts, considerations, plans of change, awareness, hope, despair, gratitude, commitment identified and such.

It has been going on for about a month.

Typically my brain feels as if it has a Tupperware seal over it. Foggy, impeded, inefficient, damaged.

Recently clarity has entered the picture. I don't think there was a single catalyst. Maybe one dominant catalyst and a whole host of other impressions and observations mixed in.

It is so there that I cannot ignore it. My brain actually feels different. Thoughts are zinging around my thick skull without getting lost.

It has created quite a soup, a pensive stew in my mind.

More than pensive, though. Pensive feels to me like slow moving thoughts. I am not against pensive. I am eternally pensive.

But right now the synapses are firing furiously. Something is going on inside. Am alchemy between the outside world, my life and what is real inside.

This is merely an observation.

I have learned not to make predictions. I have learned not to make promises.

I know intuitively that something is going on. I feel it. And feel is what it is all about.

Where it will lead and what I will do with it is about as predictable as the mood of a schizophrenic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment