Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Turning The Philosophy Around

My previous mentality was to limit the amount of drugs needed to survive.

I am not talking about the fun stuff - coke, pain killers, pot. Powder, pills and weed.

I am talking about the prescription drugs that grease the wheels of the medical and pharmaceutical communities.

At one point I was chained to three prescriptions, including one for acid reflux. I decided I could do without the acid reflux pill. Did some research and discovered that a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar a day fights acid reflux. I nixed the prescription and starting consuming a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar a day. I always have to go bigger.

It works. Not quite as well as the pill but I am OK with that.

So I was down to two prescriptions.

Now I am back up to three.

I have decided to go balls to the wall in the opposite direction. I now want every disease and affliction, real or imagined, known and diagnosed by man.

And I want prescriptions for every pill needed to combat these illnesses.

I am going to fill a bowl full of these pills, like a candy dish overflowing with M&M's. All mixed together randomly. Gonna keep it on the kitchen counter.

Every morning when I get up, I will scoop up a handful of pills and wash them down with a glass of Paul Newman's pineapple orange delight.

See what happens.

Wild abandon in the world of prescription medication.

What could be more thrilling than that?.

No comments:

Post a Comment