Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Powerful Stuff

I gotta be honest with you. I got some powerful stuff pinballing around my brain.

Including but not limited to a one handed violin virtuoso, the elderly with their walkers, a woman in a wheelchair powered by her breath, an old acquaintance with a daughter who has beat cancer and a wife who is currently battling brain cancer, and my own personal demons and possibly unjustified depression.

You know you are going to hear about this, but it has to be done right. It has to be meaningful, introspective and motivating.

It has to trigger change.

It is all stewing inside me. I am raw, and I have been assaulted with all kinds of images and realities and truths and challenges.

I am being buffeted about by my mind and the things I am dealing with in my life, as well as the harsh realities I see all around me and the triumphant human spirit celebrated boldly.

Give me some time.

I will come up with a way to express all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment