Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Clock Confusion

Three clocks in the bedroom. What could possibly go wrong?

Carol has two clocks by her side of the bed.

Two.

I don't know why.

I just checked them. One says 4:16. The other says 4:21.

When her alarm goes off in the morning it is five minutes ahead of the clock on my side of the bed.

My clock is synced with the 4:16 clock. The alarm is triggered in the 4:21 clock.

In addition I have not set my clock back yet. It is just too stressful and overwhelming for me to deal with. I have to wait for exactly the right time.

So in actuality my clock is 55 minutes ahead of the alarming alarm clock.

Carol normally arises at 6:15. The alarm shoots off at 6:00; she snoozes a couple of times and crawls out of bed at 6:15. Normally I get to loll until 7:00.

But not always. Yesterday I had to pop up at 5:30. Carol forgot to set the alarm ahead last night so today it went off at 5:30 as well. She wasn't due to get up until 6:15, I had the day off.

What a mess.

Now tomorrow I have to get up at 5:30 again.

Can you really blame me for being insane in the membrane?

No comments:

Post a Comment