Wednesday, May 7, 2014

All About Spirit

It's all about spirit, baby.

I'm driving to The Asylum this morning and this woman is walking a tiny dog. I'm talking small. Wearing a coat. I hate dogs wearing coats. I couldn't hate this dog.

Sometimes I think maybe I could dig a tiny dog. They are kind of like cats. But not really. You still gotta take them outside in January when it is 14 below. They are jittery.

Still.............

sometimes I think I could love a tiny dog.

This guy was feisty. As the car in front of me passed him, he lunged  for the street at the end of his leash.

I loved it. So I paid attention as I passed. He lunged at my car too.

He had about 6 inches of play on the leash, but both times he lunged at the cars. Got his front paws off the ground for 2 seconds.

It was like watching an ant attack an elephant.

Didn't matter. He did not care that he was tiny and the world was large. Didn't even take that into consideration.

He just went for it.

It's all about spirit, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment