Thursday, October 9, 2014

Corporate Bullfighting

After my recent flippant comments on bullfighting I decided to do some research.

Did you know that bullfighting is a brutal sport?

OK, just kidding (for those with absolutely no sense of humor.) I knew it was brutal but I really did not know just how brutal it is until I read an article written by a guy on teaching assignment in Spain.

He dug into the specifics of the sport because his apartment happened to be across the street from a bullfighting ring.

Amazingly brutal stuff. I may opine about it at some point later within these four walls but that will come with a warning to place a vomit bucket next to your chair.

I was impressed with one particular sentence that described corporate America as well as it did bullfighting.

"Once the bull is in the ring the torture is scientifically intensified to break his spirit and disable his body."

No comments:

Post a Comment