Thursday, October 9, 2014

Got Them Evil Stirrin's

Every other year, or every once in a while, I get in a serious Halloween mood.

Really want to dive into Halloween, dig it up and munch on it with precision.

Wallow in the horror.

I am in just such a mood this year.

Between now and Halloween I dedicate myself to watching as many horrific movies as possible.

My goal, as always, is to watch movies that turn my stomach. Not in grossness but in concept.

Movies that make me squirm in my seat. Which is not easy to do because I don't give a damn about anything.

But every once in a while I find a movie that makes me uncomfortable.

That' what I am looking for.

I'll wade through all the predictable ones because there is precious little originality in this world.

If I am lucky I will find one that disturbs me.

At the very least I want to wallow in fear and death and torture for a couple of weeks.

Just so I can get a feel for the emotions I will experience when I improve my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment