Thursday, October 9, 2014

Could Be True (I Really Don't Know)

Joe Bonamassa has a song on his new CD called "Heartache Follows Wherever I Go".

Got a couple of concepts in there in two different verses that summarize how life works.

"Maybe some karma just gettin' me back."

"I paid those dues and I'm due some money back."

Karma swings back around and kicks us in the ass for the evil things we have done. All the bad choices, the stupid mistakes, the uninformed decisions.

Actually for most of us karma is just one lifelong kick in the ass.

We all pay dues, heavy, soul crushing dues, and we all deserve at least a partial refund.

That never seems to happen.

The karma thing is a given. We start out as new born babes, then we become confused and eventually, eternally, trapped.

But the dues payback never seems to happen.

Who the hell wrote this script?

No comments:

Post a Comment