Monday, October 20, 2014

Dreamin' 'Bout Ben

Had this dream Saturday morning.

Me and Ben Affleck and some other dude broke into my friend Phil's house to get to some information on his computer.

Affleck was the computer expert; I don't know who the other guy was.

For some reason I had the code to Phil's security alarm. How we got past the locked door was not addressed in the dream.

Ben sat in front of the computer doing his thing while I watched out the window. I was so afraid that Phil would come home in the middle of it all. I didn't know how I would explain it but I did know I would be severely embarrassed.

Suddenly one of Phil's sons pulled up out front with a boatload of friends. Apparently they where planning a party because as I began to panic they began to unload stuff out of the car and carry it around to the back yard.

We slipped out the front door during one of their trips out back.

Got away undetected.

Christ I love my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment