Saturday, September 17, 2022

You Are Just YOU

It's amazing that I survived my early childhood.

My parents beat me regularly - with baseball bats, hockey sticks, lead pipes - it was great good fun.

After each beating, curled up on the floor in the fetal position, I would ask "What did I do?"

They would say "You are just you. That is enough. It's all it takes, you wimpering, slithering, spineless excuse for a human being."

I'd say "I'm spineless because you keep breaking it. It doesn't heal naturally without medical attention, you know."

They'd kick me in the kidney. And tell me to clean up the blood, piss, and shit I was lying in.

It wasn't a bad existence though. Toughened me up so I could face any adversity.

Every time I come up against a stressful or adversarial situation in my life, I automatically curl up in the fetal position on the floor and say "Go ahead, kick the shit out of me."

People seem to like it. They really wind up and give me a beating. They smile, they laugh. Makes 'em feel good.

Really, we are all in this world together.

If I can bring a little happiness into peoples' lives, I am creating a positive karma to help heal humanity.

Kind of like Gandhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment