Sunday, July 8, 2012

Save The Hot Dog Rolls

There is great concern for the welfare of our fragile economy. Not enough jobs, bankers and investment hacks spiralling our finances right down the toilet, retirement funds being plundered and lost, everybody is nervous, afraid, unstable.
And they package too many damn hot dog rolls.
You barbecue six dogs but you have a package of ten rolls. You barbecue 19 dogs and you have two packages of twelve rolls.
It's a waste of time to freeze them because they suck two weeks later. So you throw them out.
I always end up with left over rolls sitting on the counter for days because I envision my self putting them to good use.
Then I throw them out.
My mind is too small and too damaged to understand the intricacies of finance and the economy. But I have this uncomfortable feeling that if we could just sync hot dog packaging perfectly with hot dog consumption, all of this current financial instability would evaporate, everybody would be employed, and cold hearted banks and immoral investment hacks could not hurt us.
Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment