Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today..............And Tomorrow

It is dark, almost completely dark on an early October night. I can see the sky through the trees just outside my window. I can see my own reflection in the window. Imitation John Lennon glasses, hoop ear ring that I only wear at home, flannel shirt, creases in my neck fifty eight years in the making.
It has been a peaceful day, one of accomplishment. Exercised, wrote a lot, submitted some writing to two locations. Try to make some progress. Try to jump start a new life.
Didn't have to work today. That's good. Didn't have to deal with the poison, the lies, the agendas and the pettiness.
I feel comfortable going downstairs to watch a movie. Limitless. A thriller starring Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro. Not my typical choice but tonight I am in the mood.
Carol will be home around 9:30. We'll drift into our rest of the night comfort. Peace.
Tomorrow morning I'll put the brass knuckles back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment