Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Complete Safety

Thinking about the cats a little bit.

One of the things I enjoy knowing is that they are completely safe. They are indoor cats. They will never be attacked by another animal, never get run over by a car.

We have a screened in porch which is their haven during the good weather. It is their outside. They love it.

Is complete safety a good thing?

They sleep 29 hours a day. Even on the porch. Is it better to chase butterflies?

Is it better to be forever wary?

Hard core PETA people think owning pets is unnatural. Bad for the animal.

Part of my pleasure comes in the knowledge that I will never be completely safe. From anything, anywhere.

I had only limited time to keep my sons completely safe. Now it is out of my hands.

We are doing the right thing.

It is a precious gift to give your pets peace of mind.

I think I just had a conversation with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment