Saturday, January 1, 2022

Almost Forgot

I weighed myself yesterday.

I weigh 194 pounds.

Let me interpret that for you.

I weighed 194 pounds on December 4. Since then I have eaten much healthier and exercised my ass off.

And accomplished nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I did not expect much - 26 days is not a lot of time to lose weight. But if I even lost 1 pound it would have been momentum; a reward for hard work and sacrifice.

Instead - fucking nothing.

This disturbs me because Dr. Feelgood warned me that any weight I gain during hormone therapy will be very hard to lose. I didn't believe him. Diet and exercise defeats resistance. 

But maybe not during hormone therapy. 

I gotta deal with this for another year. I refuse to become Blimpo The Elephant. So I am going to keep on keeping on. I will report back in 3 months. But I gotta admit I am a little down.

What the fuck is it gonna take? Can I actually lose weight at all?

I told you I would keep you posted. I still weigh 194 pounds.

Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment